HIIT CIRCUITS ADVANCED LEVEL, ONE STEP FURTHER IN TRAINING
High metabolic intensity workouts are great for keeping in shape, don’t miss this advanced level circuit!
If you’ve got already started training with HIIT or high-intensity circuits, but you do not know what exercises to incorporate in order that it is a little harder to end them a day , we offer you new exercise ideas with this advanced level circuit. On the opposite hand, if you’re interested by HIIT but haven’t started performing on it yet , then advance to the circuit for beginners. we’ve a HIIT proposal even for those that got to train without impact!
Advanced level intense metabolic circuits
They represent the foremost effective exercises for raising intensity quickly. They require propriety and technique as they also involve tons of joint stress. If your goal is performance, these are the exercises for you.
A classic exercise. Try to not select an excessively high height for jumping, it’s preferable to incorporate the complete final extension over the box. The goal isn’t power work, but to realize a high caloric expenditure.
- Separate the feet when receiving
- Keep the spine stable.
- If the speed of execution slows down, stop and lower the peak . you’ll avoid the danger of hitting your shins.
LATERAL JUMP TO THE BOX
- Action that mixes core work with a high cardiovascular demand. Jump laterally, grouping the body within the air as you skip the box or bench.
- Try to keep foot contact with the surface to a minimum. The goal is to leap no end .
- Impact with the feet on the brink of the box.
SIDE JUMP TO THE BAR
- The bar will force you to take care of a continuing jump height.
- Try to make the jumps as fast as possible.
- Use your arms for balance.
VERTICAL BALL THROW
- You can perform it ahead of a wall ball or vertically to require advantage of the complete terminal extension of the legs and therefore the final push with the arms.
- Raise your heels but attempt to keep your toes in touch with the ground .
- Take advantage of the cushioning movement to perform a deep squat.
This is the foremost effective exercise without the necessity to use a further load. High intensity is achieved together with your own weight.
- Avoid abrupt descents with the body hitting the bottom .
- Try to maintain a continuing speed of execution. Performing it with extreme fatigue isn’t the simplest option.
The most demanding movement and maybe the one with the very best rate since it involves practically all muscle groups. you’ve got to be in excellent shape to require advantage of this demanding exercise.
- Coordinate the leg extension with the bar push.
- Stabilize the load on the ultimate extension for a flash before starting the descent.
- Coordinate your breathing, exhale on the extension.